Thursday 17 January 2013

Ridiculous New York Haul - Part 2

So, this part will consist of make-up and other miscellaneous thingies and presents. I went a little crazy at Sephora (including some polishes that were in the last post). I had lots of discount codes and Wrapp coupons so that I placed several orders before I even got to New York. I also wanted to say that because I purchased so much stuff (including clothing that I'm not going to post) I ended up having to leave quite a few things behind at my mom's house. So if you don't see something you sent me, that's what happened. Sorry! First up are my purchases.



Dior Addict Ultra Gloss in Little Red Dress
YSL Shocking Mascara

Vinylmation I ♥ Mickey Mouse

The beautiful Cinderella compact mirror.
So much more amazing in person.

Illamasqua eye shadow in Bronx

Korres Lip Butter in Quince
Bliss Fabulips Lip Scrub (tastes of vanilla!)

Cute little Le Creuset Maple Syrup jug!

These are filled with love and they fill my belly with deliciousness.
Best. Peanut. Butter. Cups. Ever.

Jo Malone Travel Exclusive that I purchased on the flight over to NY.

Physican's Formula Palette

Stila trio of lipglosses!

Nutcracker Bearista from Starbucks and Owl from Kohls.

Front
Cute little bubble mailer that I got at the Post Office!
 Back

Scarf from Brooklyn Industries. LOVE THIS!!!

 Floral Wine Hobo Bag from Brooklyn Industries!
Hurry, it's on clearance!!!

 This wasn't a purchase but an AMAZING 500 point perk from Sephora!
These are all minis but I'm so in love with all of these beautiful things!


These were gifts from friends and family!

My mom and dad got me a camera for Christmas! 
It's a Canon Elph 110HS.
So far I'm loving it and all it's awesome features! 
Can't wait to play around with it some more!

A handmade knitted Weeping Angel from my friend Gina!
I was so happy and amazed and greatful for this!

 2012 Fairy Messenger from Hallmark from my cousin Meghan.
So so sad I missed out on last years and now they're $40 on ebay.

Pumpkin Cupcake candle from my friend, Caroline!
She got me a few other things that I had to leave behind :(

This is also from Caroline from a gift card that she gave me from Old Navy.

 I collect Starbucks destinations mugs and was absolutely floored when
Gina sent me this as well. She's SO amazing!

These are from my sister, Michelle.

Super cute tumbler and macadamia nuts from my friend, SuiLing!

These are from my cousin Meghan as well! LITTLE LAZIES!!!!
The one on the left is Wilmo the Silly and the one on the right is Beastie Weezie!
Love them both so much!!! 


Once again, I'd like to say THANK YOU! to all my amazing friends and family for such wonderful presents. I love everything and was really really sad to leave some stuff behind. If you want specific address for things, let me know in the comments and I'll do my best to get them for you, if they're still available!
 


3 comments: