Tuesday 16 October 2012

Halloween in the Vines

Today I have for you Sonoma Nail Art Halloween in the Vines (HITV) over Sinful Colors Winterberry. When I got HITV a few weeks ago, I was trying  to figure out what to layer it over and I couldn't decide, so I left it. I put on Winterberry (that my friend Ana sent over to me!) and after I'd had it on for a day, I realized it'd be awesome with HITV and I was completely right. FYI, this was after 4 days. The wear on Sonoma polishes are amazing. They last AGES on me. I probably could have gotten away with a couple more days but I banged my thumb somehow and ended up with a break :(


*click to enlarge!*




Winterberry is amazing and I'm really upset I didn't get a picture of it but the sun wasn't out the couple of days I had it on without HITV, so no picture for you :( HITV was a little difficult to work with but not as bad as other indies. I had to use the "dab" method. That's what I call it, not sure what it's really called. It's basically just laying the whole brush of glitter down on your nail, instead of just the end of the brush, and then moving the glitter around. This way you end up with more glitter at once and you don't have to use 123397 layers. I topped it with 2 coats of Seche Vite.

No comments:

Post a Comment