Sunday 7 April 2013

Sonoma Nail Art Science Experiment

Yesterday I go an EPIC package from my friend, Tina, who was sending over some polish for me and she also sent me some amazing extras.

Sonoma Science Experiment, China Glaze Strap On Your Moonboots & Infa Red
Dior Colorvision Lilac, Chanel Taboo, Illamasqua Harem & Fragile
Julie G (if it has a name, I can't find it haha) Maybelline Intense Teal & Passionate Plum

I was really, really impatiently waiting for Taboo after seeing all the amazing swatches around. But once it got  here, I decided that since all my friends had already done Taboo swatches, I'd try the Sonoma instead. Here, I have it layered over Illamasqua Smash. Sorry for the poor cleanup but I really don't like doing cleanup. At all.






I LOVE this polish. I love all the Sonomas that I have. And they have an amazing wear time as well. They've always lasted at least 5 days on me. 

Sonoma Nail Art polishes can be purchased at this Etsy shop. Like the Facebook page to get updates for new shop opening and new products.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome haul and gorgeous mani!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! And that bottle pic with the girl sticking her tongue out! Hahaha!

    ReplyDelete