Friday 26 April 2013

Lynnderella Garden of Even

For a long time, I kept saying that I'd never own a Lynnderella. This was partly because they were very hard to come by and I didn't want to have anything to do with the crazy store openings or having to deal with wish lists or anything like that. I got the Bride of Franken with a swap at the start of last year and I wasn't very impressed so I thought that would be the end of it. I don't like the crazy glitter mixes, especially when they're a bunch of different shaped glitter. But then I realized there actually were ones that I liked. I purchased The Stars in Her Eyes at Christmas time because I love the mini stars in it. The bigger stars in it are spare and so when they end up on the nail, I can get them off without a problem. Since then, I've gotten LavenDear as a gift from Sheila at Pointless Cafe and this week I got Garden of Even and Once in a Blue Rune (a surprise gift from my friend, Marissa) in the mail. I don't think I'll be going crazy for them but I do love the smaller glitters that are all pretty much the same shape and colors. So, what's this rant about, you ask? I don't know. I just felt like I needed to explain myself.

So, anyway, here's Garden of Even. I've been obsessed with this one since I first saw it. I purchased it and had it sent to Marissa and she had to send it on to me in the UK since the Lynnderella ebay store doesn't ship internationally. I surprised to see that this was in a pink base because I mainly focused on pictures that had been layered over a creme polish. I've layered it over Sinful Colors I Love You.






Not sure what's going on with the one stray silver glitter on my ring finger and pinky. Or why there is tip wear since I just put it on yesterday. Might have to do with the top coat. But other than that, I think this is gorgeous and I love it!!!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this one!! I really need to wear mine. Looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete