Thursday 28 February 2013

Wet n Wild Dusky Mauve & Red Dog Designs My Stardust Melody

As soon as the sun came out yesterday, I jumped up and grabbed the camera and go some great pictures of this beautiful manicure! I love this combo so much and My Stardust Melody (from the Ol' Blue Eyes collection) is soooo amazing!! It is a combination of pastel green, lilac and white glitter with holographic micro glitter!


Beautiful^^^









My first attempt at a macro shot, with weird placed glitter.

This glitter is amazing. I think it's a very spring-like color but I'd wear it any time of the year! I can't stop staring at my nails and I love the holo glitter a lot! The wear so far is great. I've had it on since Tuesday evening and no tip wear or chips.

My Stardust Melody can be purchased at Red Dog Design's Big Cartel shop. Go like their Facebook page for more information and updates on new collections! I have no idea where you can purchase Dusky Mauve since it's an old one and probably not readily available.

No comments:

Post a Comment