Monday 18 June 2012

20,000 Leagues Under The Sea

Today I have for you an amazing combination. I think the fact that I have had this on for 5 days and that these pictures were taken on the fifth day, shows you just how amazing it is. This is ManGlaze ILF and Sonoma Nail Art 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.






Love the little Octopus!!

Little Momoo loves this polish as well!

*click to enlarge*

*click to enlarge*

ManGlaze polishes are all matte. I didn't get a picture of this beforehand but it's amazing. The formula is perfect and I had no problem at all with application. They can be purchased at Amazon and from ManGlaze's Facebook page. Sonoma Nail Art polishes are an indie brand and a little harder to get a hold of. Check out her Facebook page for updates for when her shop will be open and here is her blog. She also sells through a boutique in Sonoma County called Tallulah. You can call them and see if they'd be willing to ship to you. I know of a few ladies who have done this. Lil Momoo is from Little Lazies. They can be purchased at her etsy shop and here is her Facebook page.

1 comment:

  1. oooooh I LOVE the picture of the polish and Momoo
    And indeed this mani is gorgeously beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete