Thursday 13 September 2012

Illamasqua Creator

Today I have on Illamasqua Creator which is from their new Generation Q collection. I absolutely love this! It's so gorgeous! I applied 1 coat of Illamasqua Creator over 2 coats of Illamasqua Boosh (a black creme). I didn't try it on it's own because I almost always layer glitter over another color just because it's so much easier to remove!

*click to enlarge!*

Illamasqua is available on their website and also from Sephora in the states. This collection will be landing in Sephora on the 20th of September. The release date has been pushed back once so hopefully it's not pushed back again.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had blogged this one - it looks gorgeous on you!! (You REALLY need a FB page and to let people know when you post on here! LOL)

    ReplyDelete